Thank you for shopping with Wisconsin Metal Parts Products. We strive to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. In the event that you are not entirely satisfied, we have outlined our return policy below.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Items must be in their original condition, unused, and undamaged.
- Bulk orders (1000+) or custom-made items are not eligible for return unless there is a manufacturing defect or error on our part.
- Return Process:
- To initiate a return, please use the Contact Us form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- Provide your order details, including the order number and the reason for the return.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, including all accessories and documentation.
- Return Shipping:
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs, unless the return is due to an error on our part or a defective item.
- We recommend using a trackable shipping service to ensure the safe return of the item(s).
- Refunds will only be issued for the cost of the returned item(s) and will not include the original shipping charges.
- Inspection and Refund:
- Once we receive the returned item(s), our team will inspect them for any damage or signs of use.
- If the returned item(s) meet the eligibility criteria, a refund will be issued using the original payment method.
- Refunds may take 3-5 business days to process and appear in your account, depending on your bank or credit card issuer.
Please note that this return policy is subject to change without prior notice. We recommend reviewing the policy before making a purchase. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer support team.